- Event Roundup – September 2013
- Here are some more events that look really interesting but I sadly won’t be attending. Just as I found a way to gain access to the best events in my town starting back in 2005 through my publication This Week In Denver, I had better find a way to get access to all of these [...] Read more – ‘Event Roundup – September 2013’.
- Designer & Agency profiles, link roundup volume I
- As part of my ongoing interest in Service Design and Design Strategy, I’ve been compiling a list of interesting agencies and practitioners around the globe. Though a majority seem to be based in Europe and Scandinavia, I’ve located some compelling agencies in the US as well. Let’s get to it… Read more – ‘Designer & Agency profiles, link roundup volume I’.
- GovJam 2013: June 4 – 6
- So I’ve signed on to co-organize a Denver chapter to participate in the global GovJam 2013 from Tuesday, June 4 – 6. This will be my first real go at organizing an event and facilitating. Mekayla Beaver of Gloworm is the other organizer heading up the daytime group, while I’ll be handling a smaller group during the [...] Read more – ‘GovJam 2013: June 4 – 6’.
- MX 2013, Managing Experience: March 3-4, 2013
- Going beyond just the “user experience,” the MX conference delves deep into total customer experience ecosystem with an A-list of speakers and a few intensives. Where is that spare $1,995 and a plane ticket to San Francisco I’ve been looking for? Learn More: http://mxconference.com/ Read more – ‘MX 2013, Managing Experience: March 3-4, 2013’.
Who is Jason Grant?
A curious UX Designer of 10 years, I've decided to look beyond the interaction design world and explore areas of design strategy, innovation, sustainability and bettering human kind. Read more in my About section.